In our day to day life, Most of the time we are all using computer or Laptops for personal or office works and it may threats our PC or laptops. Moreover, It’s so essential to securing and protecting the privacy of your Computer. Let’s look bellow 20 tips to protect your privacy and important data from unauthorized access.
So to Protect from various threats You canÂ find 20 important tips here:
1. Most important way to secure your system is to use Strong Password
2. It is a good idea to use Firewall to protect your computer
3. Always update your software from time to time
4. Shut down Telnet and FTP when not in use
5. You must choose right level of security to protect your computer
6. Always backup your data after use
7. Never connect to an unauthorizedÂ network like local coffee shop
8. Always use a UPS to protect both your hardware as well as software
9. Always scan your system 2-3 times a day to keep away from viruses
10. Do not use pirated versions of the software
11. Use very strong and difficult password.
12. Do not use the same Admin password for your system twice
13. Use Password Manager that stores every password
14. Check Windows firewall
15. Don’t open anonymous emails from your computer
16. Don’t give your system’s information to anyone
17. Always avoid Deals that come up on your computer
18. Never open Malware sites in your system.
19. Make sure you install a good Antivirus Software for your computer.
20. Always keep Windows update ON so that it helps to detect the new type of virus.